Stay Safe, Stay Home, Save Lives
Novel Corona (COVID-19) pandemic has affected all over the world. While in some places where after the devastating tolls there are signs of hope and restoration, the situation in India is titling from bad to worse.
The latest statistics forecast a grim picture of soaring infected cases and death toll. In Kerala, our home State which had so far braved the spread of virus, with the returnees coming from countries or states outside, there are steady increase in cases of Covid 19.
Reported cases as on 12 October 2020
Kerala: Total confirmed cases: 2,95,133
Deaths: 1,026, Recovered: 1,99,634
Diocese of Alleppey
Covid 19 positive cases are soaring on the coastal belt of the diocese. As on 12 October 2020, there are 700 confirmed cases for the diocesan people with 20 death reports from 6 foranes of the diocese. Total number in the districts marks as 21,332.
Our health our Responsibility
- * Maintain a distance of at least two meters with people at all time.
- * Always wear clean face appropriately everywhere at all time
- * Perform hand hygiene after touching objects and surfaces al the time
- * Observe cough and sneeze hygiene always
- * Stay home, avoid direct social interaction and avoid travel
- * Protect the elderly and vulnerable- Observe reverse quarantine
- * Don't neglect even mild symptoms; seek health care